Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So sometimes when it's cold as balls out, I like to write music. Sometimes its good sometimes is not soo, good.
This particular song was better than average have a long way to go, but I was happy that I recorded the whole thing and edited it down in 15 minutes that's a new record for me. The microphone is the size of a pin hole and the camera no bigger than eraser on the end of a pencil. Truly amazing the technology, and luck of making up what I hope is a catchy song to someone. Either way here Kyndy hope you had a better night.

I had a sweet sweet girl come over this weekend @ like 2am, after having a horrible night. Some D-bag of a guy, had been shitting all over her night. She was in tears so I did what I love to do and wrote her a song about how she was feeling, despite how horribly he was being.

This is what came about, it's not great but I did enjoy the sound quality. I used a microphone in the computer the size of a pin head, so anyone that wants to record in the easiest way possible this is a really good example of the quality you can get. This whole song and edit took 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of technology, I'm watching you clear as day in Ho Chi Minh City... it's good to see you singing on the world wide web. I glad to see you're blogging, keep 'em coming!! Great job, Sammy.

B

Sammyt303 said...

HO ChI Minh City whoa amazing. Yes the blogs are going to be much more frequent, with music. YOu still up for a little music picture remedy let me know I'll send you some more music soon. MISS you!