Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dedication to babies in bars, and biters.


Someone sent me this picture, of me holding a baby in a bar, needless to say I'm fricken thirlled! As you can obviously tell. Who brings their baby to bar anyway, really? In a related issue I stumbled upon the following video and all I can really say is ouch. My stomach hurts. This video just goes to show a couple things 1) that it's soo much better when kids have English accents. 2) Don't put your finger in a teething babies mouth. Charlie the Chomper made me cry while laughing while viewing this video. Oh MY God!


Enjoy the clip, cause this killed me. As you can see I totally love babies, even if they are in bars. I'm destine to be an amazing papa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man - Tis a great song and dedication a few blogs ago. Wayyy to make the day of someone with the blue's. Helping, caring and sharing is the way of life. Hope all is well buddy.

I love your expression, hilarious!

Unknown said...

the charlie video is the BEST example of kids ever! :oD