Monday, November 30, 2009

Some Music for you my friends this is GAAHOOOOD!

So we finally got a new set out for you guys from the latest ST2 sessions. It's been a great year and we're going to be throwing a lot of music your way in the next few weeks.
That being said here is the first set of many more to come. I"ll be excited to share much more love with you guys as we continue ooze some more drippy goodness from the studio.
So please turn this up and bounce in your seats for awhile cause we all know sitting in an office "sucks" so here's a little reprieve from the monotony of the Monday morning BS!
Tommy Gray ST2 Set by Sammyt303

Good lord Good lord what a month October was. For those of you who have not had a chance to check out the mayhem from Halloween I've also put together a little video from my side of what happened or what I think happened. Just a side note to the video I got my camera back the next morning from the front desk and kudos to the Hyatt staff holding it, cause the following videos were found on the camera, I don't recall taking any of these pictures/videos as you can see I'm in most of them. So here is a little snippit of that evening from the Sammy T perspective. Enjoy

Halloween 2009 OH my dear lord from Samuel Taggett on Vimeo.

No comments: