Thursday, November 19, 2009

NINja

Wow the days have led into weeks, and weeks have turned themselves into months, and I find myself in training.

Training to be a Ninja. A Ninja in the ways of the world. It's a lot of hard work to be a Ninja, as some that have gone before me can attest but so worth it.

Speaking of Ninjas check out this sweet video I found from Red Rocks Colorado's premier concert venue that I got to actually play at this last year. God life is splendid. Anyway my friends peep this cat in the blue shorts and watch how infectious his energy is and what he does I was crying shooting this video, and I still hurt watching it today.

I am also playing at Wicked Garden tonight first time back in weeks so thank "Gavin the Ice Man" for not making down tonight so I could throw down.

No comments: